Between Infor Service Management 5.20 and Mongoose 9.02.20, some exciting capabilities and improvements are now available! Here is an overview of the new features and their benefits courtesy of Infor:
- Awareness of current schedules could eliminate unnecessary trips and appointment reschedules
- Need to be respectful of both the customers schedule and technician commitments
- Ability to set regular meetings or activities with customer to increase touch points
CRM (embedded module)
Reduce training effort by keeping the Sales person in CRM module only
Easily upsell product or services providing extended contract quote
Keep record of quote history through revision tracking
Raised awareness of Expiring Warranties and Contracts
Leverage most trusted resource to generate opportunities
Reduce service to cash and improve customer satisfaction
Reduce inventory costs on slow moving parts by enabling in field purchases
Ability to manage walk-up sales – extends the pitch of ISM all encompassing
When Credit Card interface implemented; eliminates collection obstacles
Revenue and Invoice Milestones
Line up revenue recognition with cost– smoother financial picture
Recognize revenue at different intervals than invoicing; predetermined deliverables
Invoice fixed amounts on set dates or calculated values based on percentage of total estimate, planned, or actual cost
Baseline to compare if business is slowing or growing
Assists with proactive resource decisions to hire/contract in peak
Reduce unnecessary inventory purchases as business slows
- More granule analysis of financials
- Reduce modification and impact on IT
Image Storage & Display
Image file drag and drop
Pictures capture by Service Technicians
Mongoose Release 9.02 Highlights
Infor Mongoose is the framework on which a number of applications have been built or adapted. This document highlights the new features and capabilities incorporated into Mongoose Release 9.02, as compared with earlier versions of Mongoose.
These are some highlights of the changes in version 9.02:
- A new FlexLayout component for forms that allows you to create much more flexible layouts for forms and enhance the look and feel of your consumer-oriented applications.
- An abundance of improvements and enhancements to th eDataViews, DataSearch, and Critical Numbers features. Among other things, these enhancements make it easier to quickly create reports for one-time or multiple use.
- Many enhancements and improvements to both Form Sync and Form Control.
- An updated user interface, along with a general core form cleanup.
- New adaptations for cloud usage and web client presentation.
- A simplified process for performing update and upgrade installations.
- A new Infocon component for forms, that provides enhanced presentation of and access to tile forms.
- Multiple enhancements to both the New Form Wizard and the New Data Maintenance Wizard, to make them both more powerful and more flexible.